Samoa is situated in the South Pacific Ocean with a beautiful treasure island. This place is formed due to several volcanic eruptions but a well-manicured place with paradisiacal paradox. The lots of seas, crystal waterfalls and jade jungles increase the beauty of this small island.
Tourist Attractions to visit Samoa
This is the major tourist attraction in Samoa with metropolis budding where around 177000 inhabitants are living. It is one of the best places to spend your time on the island, there is a must-visit food market in Apia having fresh fruits like pawpaws or little ladyfinger bananas.
* Palolo Deep National Marine Reserve
It is a beautiful place for diving, snorkeling and swimming for more extra adventures with a myriad of fishes and deep blue sudden drop hole.
* Piula Cave Pool
Another place to visit in Samoa is Piula cave pool which is located at Saoluafata which is a freshwater pool and a great place with crystal water. You can swim and enjoy diving here.
Places to Stay in Samoa
* Taumeasina Island Resort: It is a great hotel placed 5 minutes away from Apia with great spots of snorkeling and swimming. In this resort, you will get good accommodation with completely furnished rooms and kitchen.
* Saletoga Sands Resort: It is a gateway island which offers privacy and luxury with beachfront and pool.
* Le Lagoto Resort and Spa : This place is a best to stay with beautiful white sand beach, coconut palms and crystal clear water.
Places to eat in Samoa
* Paddles Restaurant: It is situated in Apia which serves you best Italian food you must visit there for lunch or dinner.
* Scalini’s Restaurant: This restaurant is situated in the Apia with best taste food for lunch and dinner.
* Upolu’s Seabreeze Resort: This restaurant is well known for its Cbreeze Pizzeria made from fresh bacon, bananas, and mozzarella.